OHIO SEC

A Live Blog for the Ohio SEC!

AMBER ALERT

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

SEC VISIT - LUCAS COUNTY ARES

Please help me forward this to those in and around Lucas County.  Thanks!

I am making an SEC visit to the Lucas County ARES meeting on Saturday, October 26th at St. Lukes Hospital at 9AM in the private dining room.  The address is 5901 Monclova Road, Maumee, OH 43537 (map).  I should be in town by 8am for breakfast.


I am asking all past, present, and future Lucas County ARES volunteers to attend this important meeting.  I am also inviting neighboring county Emergency Coordinators to attend.  I do not get out to the Toledo area very often and when I do I'd like to meet & greet the Emergency Coordinators from within the District.

Let's add something to the meeting!  ARES meetings are a great opportunity to share ideas and show-off your hard work.  Anyone with a go box is asked to bring it for show & tell.  I am even bringing mine.  If you do not own a go box, don't fret.  Perhaps you have something ARES or emcomm related you'd like to share.  Maybe you made a copper j-pole or a different kind of portable antenna.  Whatever it is, bring it for show & tell.  Come show us whatcha got!  :-)

In addition to the go box display, I am asking for all those in attendance to bring your handie-talkie (HT) and owners manual or Nifty Quick Reference Card/Manual.  Trust me, you're going to need them.  ;-)

I look forward to seeing you there.
73 de Matt W8DEC

No comments:

Post a Comment